Complete Guidelines and Regulations
Guidelines for Project Development
- Project goals must be detailed and specific. We don't raise funds for general budget needs.
- We don't allow projects for the purpose of paying off mortgages.
- We don't allow campaigns to save failing ventures, such as saving a church that may get closed down, or a school that will lose its charter if the funds are not raised.
- We don't allow projects to raise funds for paying bills or debts of any kind.
- Project parameters cannot be changed. Once you decide your timelines and dollar goals, they cannot be altered.
- It is the sole responsibility of the project developers to refrain from using any unauthorized copyright materials, and maintain appropriate content on their project pages. In the event of questionable actions, AdventistAngels reserves the right to shut down projects indefinitely for inappropriate content or conduct of project developers.
- Identical events may not be reposted without consent of Adventist Angels.
- Organizations that successfully complete projects are required to show proof of properly using the funds and will be subject to random audits. An organization will not be permitted to post additional projects without cooperation and full disclosure. We want to ensure that the funds raised are used for the specific purposes they were donated for.
In the event of deceptive actions, AdventistAngels reserves the right to deny payment to developers and re-disperse the funds to other campaigns. Any disputes may be petitioned within 30 days and will be reviewed by AdventistAngels. All decisions are final and AdventistAngels is held free from any other claims and/or liabilities.
Pricing and Fees
Both Dollar Goals and Deadline Goals are managed the same way. This service is absolutely free to the project developers; however we do a charge 5.9% + 30˘ per transaction fee to every contribution. These charges cover our credit card processing fees and operating expenses. There are no other hidden charges, anywhere. Other crowd funding platforms can charge in excess of 10% in hidden fees. We conduct ourselves with Godly actions in everything we do. We are a supportive ministry that also contributes a tithe of ten percent of our revenue to churches and ministries.
Guidelines for Funds and Disbursements
- Prior to the disbursement of funds, AdventistAngels reserves the right to contact churches, conferences and/or organizational leaders to validate the project. We will confirm all campaigns to ensure that the donations are used appropriately.
- AdventistAngels holds all funds until campaign completion. Only after project deadlines or goals are met, will the funds be released to the participants and AdventistAngels. Most project developers will receive funds within 2 weeks of closing the campaign.
- Projects which are canceled prior to completion, will not receive any funds. All donations to uncompleted projects will be randomly redistributed to other campaigns.
- Projects canceled by AdventistAngels for any reason will not be funded, and the donations will be redirected to other AdventistAngel projects. All disputes are to be made in writing within 30 days, and we will review the claims to determine if a reversal may be granted. All decisions from AdventistAngels are final and AdventistAngels is held free from any other claims and/or liabilities.
- In the event of joint collaboration between the project source and AdventistAngels, dual funding may be experienced. In these situations, when the goal is partially met on AdventistAngels and partially through a separate source, AdventistAngels can release funds after verification that the campaign goal is satisfied.
- Adventist Angles is not responsible for overseeing the campaigns, but we do send requests for progress reports to forward to our contributors.
Guidelines for Contributors
Ways to donate
We have a number of ways to allocate funds to ministries on AdventistAngels. When you establish your own account, donating is simple and secure. You will easily be able to monitor the campaigns you are involved in, and receive updates based on your personal preferences. AdventistAngels researches each project to verify the needs and responsible parties so that you can feel comfortable that the money you contribute will be used properly.
It's Fun, It's Easy and it is the most effective way to manage the resources God has given you to support His work.
- All contributions for AdventistAngels are processed through Adventist Angels Inc, a non-profit organization. These contributions are not always tax-deductible.
- All contributions are managed by AdventistAngels, but not all contributions are donations to AdventistAngels. If a contribution is made to a non-profit 501c3 Organization, and the project is complete, then that organization can provide you with a tax deductible receipt, less processing fees. AdventistAngels is a service provider for these organizations.
- All contributions are considered just that, contributions. We will do everything possible to ensure both the credibility of the projects presented, and to ensure that the funds donated are used in the manner God has intended them for.
- In the event of a rare church closing or project cancelation for any reason, any contributions to those specific projects will be randomly re-distributed to other projects. The donor will be informed of any redistribution.
- AdventistAngels is also a supportive ministry where 10% of our net profit is set aside as a tithe to churches and ministries.
- All donations are non-refundable donations.
Summary of Service
AdventistAngels is a platform for raising funds specifically for Seventh-day Adventist Christian ministries, both public and private. The content placed on AdventistAngels, including but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrighted works, is accessible through this site, email websites and other media networks. AdventistAngels is not responsible, or liable for the protection of content presented by individuals or organizations using the services.
Acceptance of Terms
Rules and Conduct
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, right of publicity, trade secret, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract; you know is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another's privacy;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of AdventistAngels.
Additionally, you shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the site or its third-party providers' infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the service or any activities conducted on the service;
- bypass any measures the company may use to prevent or restrict access to the service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the service);
- run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site.
You shall not directly or indirectly: decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the service, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the service; or copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder.
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
AdventistAngels does not guarantee that any content will be made available through the service. We reserve the right to, at any time, for any reason, and without notice: cancel, reject, interrupt, remove, or suspend a campaign or project; remove, edit, or modify any content, including, but not limited to, any user submission; and/or remove or block any user or user submission. We also reserve the right not to comment on the reasons for any of these actions.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
ANYONE NOT AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS INELIGIBLE FOR PARTICIPATION IN ANY OF THE ELEMENTS OF THIS SITE WHATSOEVER, AND THEREFOR VOID OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS. WE FURTHERMORE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AND/OR ANY PROJECTS THAT ARE CONTRARY WITH OUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.